Events for the Calendar must meet the following criteria in order to be posted:
- Event must be related to watershed protection, water quality, water pollution prevention or local water bodies.
- Event location must be within Contra Costa County.
- Events with a political affiliation will not be accepted.
CCCWP reserves the right to deny events that do not meet these criteria. Examples of events that do meet the Program’s recommended criteria include, but are not limited to:
- Creek/neighborhood litter clean-ups
- Volunteer opportunities
- Garden tours
- Mr. Funnelhead appearances
- Public workshops
- Pharmaceutical collections
- E-Waste Collections
If your event meets the criteria, request to add an event.