Guidance to Municipalities
Operation and Maintenance Agreement Forms
The following agreement forms were developed by the Contra Costa Clean Water Program Legal Work Group during 2004-2007. See the instructions included with each agreement form.
All forms are in MS Word.
- Stormwater O&M Agreement for a Single Parcel
- Stormwater O&M Agreement for Subdivisions with an Home Owners Association(HOA)
- Conditions, Covenants and Restrictions (CC&R) Provisions Which Require a Subdivision’s HOA to Operate and Maintain a Stormwater Management Facility
- Stormwater O&M Agreement for Small Subdivisions with no HOA
- CC&R and Subdivision Map Provisions Which Require a Subdivision’s Residents to Operate and Maintain a Stormwater Management Facility (No HOA)
- Updated Model Stormwater Ordinance (February 20, 2013, 33 KB .docx) and model language for municipal staff reports (27 KB .doc)
- Memorandum on Revised Soil Specifications for Bioretention Facilities: Submittal Requirements (PDF) (December 13, 2011, 84 KB .pdf)
- Memorandum on Alternative Compliance (PDF) for Stormwater Treatment Requirements and “Banking” Impervious Areas (February 22, 2011, 83KB .pdf)
- Model Sign-Off Form for Capital Improvement Projects (June 21, 2010, 104 KB .pdf, or 28 KB .doc)
- Guidance on Flow Control for Development Projects on Sites that are Already Partially Developed (PDF) (March 10, 2009, 103 KB .pdf)
- Model Stormwater Facilities Construction Inspection Checklist (February 21, 2009, 93 KB .doc).
- Model Stormwater Facility Operation and Maintenance Inspection Report form (February 21, 2009, 35 KB .doc)
- Memorandum on C.3 and CEQA (PDF) (April 2004)